August 19, 2019, 04:20:42 am

Author Topic: dutch?ha?  (Read 2296 times)

Viper-rt10

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
dutch?ha?
« on: January 19, 2012, 01:13:52 am »
ok since my topic is closed I may open another one.

@soul:

you say moroccons? those are THIRD WORLD countries , they sleep with lions outside , albania is a promise land to them not to mention Holland....of course they stayed in holland , you gave them opportunity to stay there and learn dutch (not a word) and not do anything and also to mix with domestic women beacuse you need other blood , you let a lot of slime in ur country.....look whats happen to you, now you have more mosque's than in your precious Morocco! lovely! so of course Holland is great for moroccons ,much better than Morocco tho....
if you said a german or a us citizen or someone from balkans came there , I would understand ur anger ,but that was some pathetic excuse...
No one wants moroccons in their country....come on man, whats wrong with you?

oh yeah and to that person who claims hes got a car that's worth something like our gdp...newsflash , we have more tourists than hollandx50 , remember , dutch people are careful with their money , thats why they go to 'cheap ass' spain
you think drinking beer and staying out awake all night and talking about sex and laugh at non laughable jokes is vakantie all about? I pity you that is ofcourse before you supply ur self in all mighty lidl ( the crappiest food store I have ever been to)....thats some power you got.

lovely lives some of you big mouths have....my one weekend( friday , saturday and sunday) worth more than your 6months of life.....

I saw ur life. and your richness and how you spend time...people......God Cant help you.

so yeah....life in holland is cool....if you say so......

now I hope you get it.....you aint the smartest people , a bay far, just a fact , the first bigger flood will prove it.

this aint hate speech....just simple expressions to a lovely and funny country.

close the topc.

ThomasB

• BMW M3 Driver
    • View Profile
    • http://www.autogespot.com//viewcars.php?spotter=hengelospotcrew
Re: dutch?ha?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 08:04:47 am »
Whats the point of your topics?

Soul

• Testkonijnen
  • Renault Megane RS Driver
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 08:38:06 am »
Your pathetic. :slotje2:

Polygoon

• Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Driver
  • Mercedes G-class !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 09:11:53 am »
Half The people here on The forum take their vacation in City's like Monte Carlo And Paris.

I think Croatia ain't example of The perfect country. You know why you got so many tourists? That's because Croatia is much cheaper than France, Spain or Italia. That, my friend, is why you got so many tourists.

Victor-J

• Bugatti EB110 Driver
  • Zwolle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 09:53:07 am »
I just lol'd so hard.

karsten

• Porsche Carrera GT Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 10:24:13 am »
I asked you before, where did you get all your information, what are your resources? I'm quite curious because I think, you make up half of what you are saying.

Hardstyler

• Lamborghini Gallardo Driver
  • DROP IT, POKE IT, STRETCH IT, ROLL IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 10:26:31 am »

www.facebook.com/JeffreydeRuiterPhotography

karsten

• Porsche Carrera GT Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 10:31:43 am »
Okay, just some Google..

Tourism in Croatia is a well-developed industry. Many tourists visit to experience the country's extensive coastline and well-preserved coastal Renaissance towns. In 2005, Croatia had 10 million tourist visitors,[1] and in 2008 11.26 million tourists.[2
So let's say, 12 million tourists in whole Croatia in a year.

The Dutch capital welcomes over 4 million visitors each year. It is a multicultural city with a programme of popular annual events and a variety of attractions for all ages and nationalities.
4 million in only the Dutch Capital, Amsterdam.. So you can think of about 6 million tourists a year in whole Holland, maybe even more.

So a quick calculation (12/6 = 2) makes it only 2 times as big as the tourism in Holland. Maybe you should get back to reality and stop exaggerating!

This is just one fact, if you would like I can check everything you have said.. So we can see how much you really know about Holland.

Kind regards,

Karsten