April 24, 2017, 05:15:26 pm

Author Topic: Spot places around world  (Read 3183 times)

PacmanShoots

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
Spot places around world
« on: December 28, 2013, 11:20:53 pm »
Here then write spot places in your city or places what you know where is possible to see great cars.

it hast to be like so.

City:
Locations:
When is possible to see cars(like season, time etc):
What cars is mainly possible to see there:
if possible then also include a map
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 11:35:53 pm by PacmanShoots »
In Chernobyl is the spring ... the grass is becoming more and more blue and the birds in the bushes barking ...

PacmanShoots

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
Re: Spot places around world
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 11:35:28 pm »
City: Tallinn
Locations: Viru sircle(ring). Old town area, Swissotel underground parking place, front of hotel Radisson blue, front of hotel Viru, Viru shopping center parkingplace, Narva street from Russalka to Viru circle, Stockmann parking place, Rocca Al Mare shoppingcenter.

When is possible to see cars(like season, time etc): in shopping centers and front of hotels all seasons, but more special cars is out of summer season, from May to end of September, October.
What cars is mainly possible to see there: All year round mostly BMW M models, mercedes ///AMG models and other car companys model toprange cars. In summer is out Porsches, Ferraris, Astons and American muscels.

City: Helsinki
Locations: main places are rounding Ullanlinna, Punavuori, Kaartinkapunki. But main streets are Merikatu Havsgatan, Merisatamanranta, Ehrenströmvägen all the way to center.
When is possible to see cars(like season, time etc): Main spotting season is Summer where is great change to spot some rare classic cars, like Lamborghini Urracos, BMW Z1 etc. Also lots of american Muscels and classics.
What cars is mainly possible to see there: beginning with normal german cars top models and ending of some very rare cars, lots of Ferraris, Maseratis etc.

map of best location in Helsinki:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0O6JEB_GOYQ/Ur9Vx5rez3I/AAAAAAAAJuo/hlVgvhH7huE/w849-h646-no/Car+spot+Helsinki.jpg
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 11:53:37 pm by PacmanShoots »
In Chernobyl is the spring ... the grass is becoming more and more blue and the birds in the bushes barking ...

Stef Ferrari

• BMW M3 Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:54:59 pm »
Too bad nobody does an effort to post something in this topic.  :(

I’ll try to write something about the city where I live.

City: Roeselare
Locations: city center, shopping center, a few restaurants, hospitals …

When is possible to see cars(like season, time etc): You can see nice cars all year round. I’d say winter and autumn are the busiest periods of the year in Roeselare, because when it’s good weather, much people go to the coast.

What cars is mainly possible to see there:  Carrera’s are the most common in Roeselare. But you can also see some great Ferrari’s, Lamborghini’s …

Big_Marx

• Fiat Panda Driver
  • Always have 1 eye looking for cars :D
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Personal Website
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 03:40:46 pm »

City:
Ljubljana

Locations:
hotels, shopping malls, random parking lots in downtown

When is possible to see cars(like season, time etc):
Usually you would expect to see more in summer but here is like ''all season spotting'' because In summer exotics cars drive tho' Ljubljana in order to come to Balkan countries such as Croatia (which have great sea/beach) Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia, Albania, Greece etc...
In winter they stop here because we have ''alps''. So that means that we have a lot ski resorts and of course because Slovenia is so small (only 2 million citizen) every tourist who wasn't in capital - Ljubljana will come at the end of the day all tired from some ski resort and spend a night in Ljubljana :) (Good example was R8 from Spain yesterday, I had little chat with owner and he said he was skiing in one of our ski resorts ^_^ )

What cars is mainly possible to see there:
Well this is really hard question because our country is not so rich and we are really small and we don't have many exotic registered in Slovenia (even few ''tourist I spotted it turned out at the end that they were actually Slovenian, just car was registered in other country haha), so spotting here is based on TOURISTS, if they won't come that means no spots for us :( But to answer this question, we get a lot different cars (from normal AMGs to Aventadors, Maybachs, Rolls etc..)
Last tip: I wouldn't suggest you come here for spotting because it's not worth it. In most of the year you won't spot much. It's only worth for me because I live here and I don't lose anything if I go out with camera and try my luck :) That's why this year I will travel to a lot other towns (London, Monaco, Miami etc..) to actually spot something :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:00:55 pm by Big_Marx »

lukask

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 09:43:00 pm »
City:Stuttgart
Locations: Theodor-Heuss Straße (between the Gravis store and the GiGi Burger shop)
When is possible to see cars(like season, time etc): Summer time saturdays evening
What cars is mainly possible to see there: I have seen cars like 458, aventador and lots of c63.

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 12:17:46 am »
City: Greenwich, Connecticut
Locations: Richard's, L'Escale, Greenwich Avenue, West Putnam Avenue
When it is possible to see cars: Pretty much all-year-round as long as it isn't snowing or raining. Saturday mornings are the best to see cars
What cars are possible to see there: Anything from a Maserati Quattroporte to a Ferrari LaFerrari. It's completely random, and it changes all the time. One day you can see nothing and the next you find two Veyrons.