September 25, 2017, 04:40:15 am

Author Topic: [CENTRAL] Question/bug topic for our foreign visitors  (Read 71757 times)

Damors

• Golf 4 GTI Driver
    • View Profile
Re: [CENTRAL] Question/bug topic for our foreign visitors
« Reply #690 on: January 31, 2017, 04:50:28 pm »
@LironBain
Maybe there weren't enough spots in Croatia this day!? The voting for Spot of the day only takes place, when there are at least five spots from this country. So when you only upload four spots from Croatia, there will be no spot of the day for croatia. Especially in "small" countries, which means with only one or a few spotters, there won't be a SOTD everyday.

LironBain

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: February 21, 2017, 10:38:38 am »
@LironBain
Maybe there weren't enough spots in Croatia this day!? The voting for Spot of the day only takes place, when there are at least five spots from this country. So when you only upload four spots from Croatia, there will be no spot of the day for croatia. Especially in "small" countries, which means with only one or a few spotters, there won't be a SOTD everyday.

there were 5 spots on that day... i'm gonna re upload all my spots...

Damors

• Golf 4 GTI Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: March 01, 2017, 08:04:34 pm »
A little question to the Bentayga First Edition. I spotted one, but it got changed to normal Bentayga and somehow it will not be changed to First Edition.
As you can see on this spot, the First Edition has a specific Union Jack on the side. It has the "1" inside and no white stripes.
https://www.autogespot.nl/bentley-bentayga-first-edition/2017/02/04

The normal Bentayga has also sometimes a Union Jack (it was optional). There the flag has white stripes and looks completely like the real flag of the UK, as you can see here:
https://www.autogespot.nl/bentley-bentayga-1/2016/06/02

Now to my spot...if you zoom in or look closely, you can see that the badge on the side does not have white stripes in it, therefore it is not the normal Union Jack, but the First Edition Union Jack. Therefore my spot is definitely a First Edition, even though you cant see the stitching inside (since it was driving). But the specific First Edition Union Jack looks completely different to the normal Union Jack (no white stripes vs white stripes).
https://www.autogespot.nl/bentley-bentayga-first-edition/2016/10/01

So could you please change my spot to Bentayga First Edition? I already reported it twice but it did not change. Thanks.
Maybe in this category there is an admin who can read this and change the spot to its proper name... Thanks already.

Mazdafreak

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 05, 2017, 10:04:22 pm »
Are there any rules against mass uploading? It's a bit annoying to post something, then see it get snowed over by 12+ uploads by the same user, especially when many of the cars in the mass upload aren't even very exotic (considering the area they were spotted in). I mean, I don't have a problem with three, four, or maybe five posts per day by the same user, but when someone just dumps a a sh*tload of uploads on here, then doesn't even bother to check out or comment on the photos he just buried, it seems like he is taking advantage of the site.
We live in the age of smart phones and stupid people.

Mazdafreak

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 31, 2017, 05:21:40 am »
Also, AG seems to be running reeeeeeally slowly. It takes forever for the drop-down menus to appear, and when I just tried uploading a McLaren, the upload practically stalled. I don't seem to be having this problem on other sites.

Mazdafreak

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 03, 2017, 05:37:23 am »
Are there any rules against mass uploading?
I just want to make sure this comment was seen by those in charge.

There has been a user from the U.S. who has literally flooded the site with spots from the LA/Beverly Hills area. I realize Autogespot is a site to share photos of cars that you spot in the wild, but there reaches a point - such as when you post 149 cars over the course of only four days - that you have stopped sharing your photos and are just advertising/spamming.

Four or five uploads a day is one thing, 67 is another.

Eeti

• Peugeot 206 Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 24, 2017, 08:30:37 pm »
When will you start to display the images as 1280p width instead of the old 1024p? It's so annoying how the photos look soft when the site downscales them. Please update it!!!

Mazdafreak

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 01, 2017, 05:07:21 am »
Is a Morgan Plus 4 accepted on here? Or does the bogus (and pointless) classic car rule apply to it but not other Morgans?