June 19, 2018, 02:33:15 pm

Author Topic: [CENTRAL] Question/bug topic for our foreign visitors  (Read 80822 times)

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
Re: [CENTRAL] Question/bug topic for our foreign visitors
« Reply #675 on: September 03, 2016, 01:57:54 am »
No it doesn't because we already asked you a dozen times to edit your picture. Now that you've removed your picture here's your answer: the old Quattroporte isn't allowed since are are newer versions and we decided not to accept every single old car.

Instagram should work by just filling in the link to your Instagram page.

I'm sorry I have a life outside Autogespot I just didn't get around to it.

Also by your logic, the old Quattroporte (the M139) should be deleted because there's a newer Quattroporte S Q4. That doesn't make any sense considering that the 1960s Quattroporte is a lot rarer to find on the road.

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: September 16, 2016, 01:53:39 pm »
Please get a new view counter, I'm sick of it crashing all the time and it's always on my best spots.

Mazdafreak

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 23, 2016, 09:48:09 pm »
What is going on with AG?  It's crashed my browser three or four times now and won't let me view any spots.  Whenever I click on any of them, I am redirected to the AG home page.

Also, I agree with Rivitography.  It's pretty weird how some older cars are permitted on here, but others aren't.  Like why is every Ferrari, regardless of age, allowed to be posted on here, but other older cars like the E24 BMW M6, C4 Audi S6 (especially the Avant models), and etc aren't?  I see new M6s and S6s everywhere; they're not that special to me so I don't ever bother snapping any pics of them.  Then when I see an original M6 (which happens MAYBE twice a year) and do take some pics of it, I find that I am not allowed to post them on here!  It just doesn't make any sense how only the newer models of M6s, S6s, Quattroportes, and etc are permitted on here, but the older (and much, much rarer) examples are excluded.
Letting someone fail is often the best way to teach them to succeed.

PacmanShoots

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 24, 2016, 07:44:54 pm »
also is crashing upload.

it shows green during the process, but when is it up, there are pictures missing. also it dont show up after 5! times of trying to upload it. Fix the servers already... once and for all.
In Chernobyl is the spring ... the grass is becoming more and more blue and the birds in the bushes barking ...

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 27, 2016, 02:07:12 am »
Please get a new view counter, I'm sick of it crashing all the time on my better spots.

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 27, 2016, 02:12:02 am »
What is going on with AG?  It's crashed my browser three or four times now and won't let me view any spots.  Whenever I click on any of them, I am redirected to the AG home page.

Also, I agree with Rivitography.  It's pretty weird how some older cars are permitted on here, but others aren't.  Like why is every Ferrari, regardless of age, allowed to be posted on here, but other older cars like the E24 BMW M6, C4 Audi S6 (especially the Avant models), and etc aren't?  I see new M6s and S6s everywhere; they're not that special to me so I don't ever bother snapping any pics of them.  Then when I see an original M6 (which happens MAYBE twice a year) and do take some pics of it, I find that I am not allowed to post them on here!  It just doesn't make any sense how only the newer models of M6s, S6s, Quattroportes, and etc are permitted on here, but the older (and much, much rarer) examples are excluded.

What about the E28 M5? Very first M5 to be produced, only 2,000 or so were ever made, and yet I can't post that on here. I wish older Maseratis, Rolls-Royces, etc. were allowed on here because let's face it, your head will turn if you see one on the road. I'd love for the Silver Spur, Silver Wraith, and other vintage luxury cars to be allowed on here.

Jeroen

• Discussiemod
  • Modder-Eter
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
  • Lekker mekkeren!
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #681 on: September 27, 2016, 07:16:55 pm »
No, no interest for those cars here. We tried a classic section, but took it offline due to lack of interest.

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 28, 2016, 09:50:51 pm »
No, no interest for those cars here. We tried a classic section, but took it offline due to lack of interest.

That's because KG was a photo dump of cars that nobody really cared about (well, I did, but really nobody else). If we allowed past exotics such as the old M5, old Lotuses, Rolls-Royces, Bentlleys, people wouldn't mind that.

Mazdafreak

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 29, 2016, 06:43:38 pm »
The problem I have with that is the word "classic", which is applied subjectively.  When does the classic car era start (pre-1990? pre-1980? pre-1970?), and what constitutes a classic?  Why is a 1985 BMW M6 "classic" - meaning it can't be posted on AG - and a 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS "not a classic" - meaning it can be posted on AG?  None of this makes any sense.

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 08, 2016, 04:42:48 pm »
Hello???

PacmanShoots

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 09, 2016, 01:59:06 am »
why is not event spots not deleted?

http://www.autogespot.nl/lamborghini-veneno-/2016/10/03

its monaco yacht and car show 2016. you can see it in instagram also
In Chernobyl is the spring ... the grass is becoming more and more blue and the birds in the bushes barking ...

PacmanShoots

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 08, 2016, 07:55:50 pm »
http://www.autogespot.nl/porsche-carrera-gt/2016/11/08

why it is not in voting for spot of the day 8.11.2016?

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: December 26, 2016, 04:09:11 am »
Hi, can we please have a separate category for photoshoots because I am sick of losing SOTD to planned photoshoots when I actually go out and spot cars randomly.

Mazdafreak

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: January 28, 2017, 09:22:11 pm »
Hi, can we please have a separate category for photoshoots because I am sick of losing SOTD to planned photoshoots when I actually go out and spot cars randomly.
I second that idea. I don't necessarily mind the photoshoots, but it is a little bit disingenuous to award SOTD to someone who had a predetermined time and date to shoot the car.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 09:25:08 pm by Mazdafreak »

LironBain

• Fiat Panda Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 30, 2017, 10:12:07 am »
hello, i'm new in this forum so hello again to everyone  :P
does anyone of you know why sometimes the admins don't take the spot of the day of some countries? i talk now for Croatian country on 31/07/2016 there was no SOTD :/