June 25, 2017, 05:44:54 pm

Author Topic: [CENTRAL] Question/bug topic for our foreign visitors  (Read 68955 times)

PacmanShoots

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
Re: [CENTRAL] Question/bug topic for our foreign visitors
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 06:42:30 pm »
when again Gespot send out shirts and cards?
In Chernobyl is the spring ... the grass is becoming more and more blue and the birds in the bushes barking ...

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 02:58:27 am »
What happened to Spot of the Day voting for United States for today?

Martijn

• Modder-Eter
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 09:27:54 am »
A country has to have a minimum of 5 spots. USA had 4 spots.
Martijn is echt de eindbaasmod van Autogespot.

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 05:13:51 pm »
My Viper ACR Roadster got deleted AGAIN. I just re-uploaded it in large caps lock saying that I have permission to upload it.

Jeroen

• Discussiemod
  • Modder-Eter
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
  • Lekker mekkeren!
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 06:37:58 pm »
No need to re-upload spots without our notice. There's also no need to use caps lock as that's called shouting. Your spot is nothing special, just a regular yellow Viper.

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 08:02:03 pm »
No need to re-upload spots without our notice. There's also no need to use caps lock as that's called shouting. Your spot is nothing special, just a regular yellow Viper.

Nothing special?. That was an ACR Viper Roadster, something you will never see up in the U.K, or any other country. That was the first spot on the entire site, and I have the only sighting of it, quite possibly in the entire world. How is that not special? Also, I had to use Caps Lock so people would read it before reporting. It upsets me that was deleted because it got Spot of the Day, and now, it seems like all my Spots of the Day are being taken away from me. Just yesterday, my Local Motors Rally Fighter, which got Spot of the Day two days ago, got deleted because some bloke reported it as being an event since all the doors and components were opened even though that was a completely random sighting on the side of Greenwich Avenue. I honestly don't understand how this site works.

Destroyer-GT

• Lamborghini Gallardo Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 08:29:21 pm »

re-upload it please :)

Um, I know AG can be confusing, but this is just getting out of hand.
Answer as a crew, not as an individual.

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2013, 08:53:49 pm »
I don't really understand why 1 photo is not enough. I know it's for quality, but why does it matter if someone has 1 photo rather than 10? A spot is a spot, and it seems like people cheer when someone has 10 photos of an Audi S5, and they throw tomatoes at someone who has 1 photo of a Pagani Zonda. I mean, does it really matter if someone only has one photo of a car?

Jeroen

• Discussiemod
  • Modder-Eter
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
  • Lekker mekkeren!
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 09:59:00 pm »

Nothing special?. That was an ACR Viper Roadster, something you will never see up in the U.K, or any other country. That was the first spot on the entire site, and I have the only sighting of it, quite possibly in the entire world. How is that not special? Also, I had to use Caps Lock so people would read it before reporting. It upsets me that was deleted because it got Spot of the Day, and now, it seems like all my Spots of the Day are being taken away from me. Just yesterday, my Local Motors Rally Fighter, which got Spot of the Day two days ago, got deleted because some bloke reported it as being an event since all the doors and components were opened even though that was a completely random sighting on the side of Greenwich Avenue. I honestly don't understand how this site works.
Maybe you should ask first if you're unsure about certain spots or rules? You're really doing the opposite. You're uploading your spots first, then you start asking questions because apparently you don't know how this site works.

There's nothing special about your spot which is just a yellow Viper. In that case, one single photo is not gonna do it. Same with 1 photo spots of Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros, Challengers, especially in the US. Extremely rare cars are fine with 1 photo, unfortunately you didn't spot such a car.

If you have spots with only 1 photo, you can post the photo here: http://forum.autogespot.com/index.php/topic,37981.0.html

List of rules written in English can be found here: http://forum.autogespot.com/index.php/topic,3248.0.html

Got any spots you're unsure of? Post your question in this topic or send them to feedback@autogespot.com
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 10:01:11 pm by Jeroen »

Rivitography

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2013, 03:16:49 am »

Maybe you should ask first if you're unsure about certain spots or rules? You're really doing the opposite. You're uploading your spots first, then you start asking questions because apparently you don't know how this site works.

There's nothing special about your spot which is just a yellow Viper. In that case, one single photo is not gonna do it. Same with 1 photo spots of Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros, Challengers, especially in the US. Extremely rare cars are fine with 1 photo, unfortunately you didn't spot such a car.

If you have spots with only 1 photo, you can post the photo here: http://forum.autogespot.com/index.php/topic,37981.0.html

List of rules written in English can be found here: http://forum.autogespot.com/index.php/topic,3248.0.html

Got any spots you're unsure of? Post your question in this topic or send them to feedback@autogespot.com

So what you're saying is that American cars aren't special? Well, Viper does not fall under Camaros, Corvettes, etc. Vipers are over $100,000 here, and the ACR Roadster Woodhouse costs over $400,000. More than an Aston Martin, Maserati, etc.

I'll try to contact feedback in the meantime.

Big_Marx

• Fiat Panda Driver
  • Always have 1 eye looking for cars :D
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Personal Website
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2013, 07:06:35 pm »
Last days AG website keep going in that offline mode and then it says retry for live mode or something like that, then when you press that button it gets back to normal but since this thing start going on it's really hard to upload spots because there is always 1,2 pictures missing, I re-uploaded few spots for 4th time lol... I don't know but you guys doing some big update or something? Or just too much traffic last days hah?  :{

EDITED:

It happened again I manage to get picture of it:

« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 07:11:18 pm by Big_Marx »

Sander

• Veyron-nerd
  • Autogespot Crew
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
  • Ik ben fakking oud!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 08:44:33 am »
Hey

Have a look here http://forum.autogespot.com/index.php/topic,45208.msg437395837.html#msg437395837 he had the same problem.
I will inform our bug-killer
Quote from: Emil
Max Cooper. hoe ik hem ken? Ben beetje een contactenwereld aan het opbouwen ;) beetje mezelf tussen de rijke gasten proppen ;) Kimble zegt jullie vast ook wel wat ;) heb ik ook contact mee :)

winus

• AG/KG Programmeur
  • Renault Megane RS Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 09:28:31 am »
Havent heard of any problems with the site. You could try another domain for uploading you'r spots. Autogespot.com is the only one that is routed through cloudflare. You could use .nl or co.uk instead :-)
Maybe there was a problem with cloudflare :-)
AG/KG Programmeur

Big_Marx

• Fiat Panda Driver
  • Always have 1 eye looking for cars :D
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Personal Website
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 06:51:37 pm »
Seems like problems are gone by switching to .co.uk, so far so good, I guess .com had some issues, thanks for help.  :bier:

Ruud

• Autogespot Crew
  • Pagani Zonda F Driver
  • Baas Boink 8-)
    • View Profile
    • Autogespot
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2013, 11:55:55 am »
Great. Try .com a few times still :)