April 24, 2017, 05:15:05 pm

Author Topic: forum topics  (Read 3788 times)

PacmanShoots

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
forum topics
« on: November 04, 2013, 09:49:34 pm »
Hi fellow spotters. I have a question of forum section headlines to mods and admins. Is possible to make main headlines also as englis? like: Wel wat gespot + foto maar niet op de site deel 187/ and then in english? As a hobby photographer i also want to upload some photos up to here to show them. But thnx to language barrier is very hard to understand what is the topic name.
In Chernobyl is the spring ... the grass is becoming more and more blue and the birds in the bushes barking ...

Destroyer-GT

• Lamborghini Gallardo Driver
    • View Profile
Re: forum topics
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 01:18:39 am »
Maybe we can expand the English section of the forum with more topics like the Dutch ones, except ofcourse, in English. As in, create similiar sub-forums and corresponding topics.

Sander

• Veyron-nerd
  • Autogespot Crew
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
  • Ik ben fakking oud!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 09:23:19 am »
Hi fellow spotters. I have a question of forum section headlines to mods and admins. Is possible to make main headlines also as englis? like: Wel wat gespot + foto maar niet op de site deel 187/ and then in english? As a hobby photographer i also want to upload some photos up to here to show them. But thnx to language barrier is very hard to understand what is the topic name.
You can create the topics yourself in the english section.
When that section is going to be bigger then we can expand the forum with more english subs
Quote from: Emil
Max Cooper. hoe ik hem ken? Ben beetje een contactenwereld aan het opbouwen ;) beetje mezelf tussen de rijke gasten proppen ;) Kimble zegt jullie vast ook wel wat ;) heb ik ook contact mee :)

Big_Marx

• Fiat Panda Driver
  • Always have 1 eye looking for cars :D
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Personal Website
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 09:38:54 am »
Maybe we can expand the English section of the forum with more topics like the Dutch ones, except ofcourse, in English. As in, create similiar sub-forums and corresponding topics.

^- +1

PacmanShoots

• Seat Ibiza FR Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 05:45:06 pm »
good idea
In Chernobyl is the spring ... the grass is becoming more and more blue and the birds in the bushes barking ...