November 19, 2017, 08:35:53 pm

Author Topic: Question to dealerspots  (Read 3508 times)

Damors

• Golf 4 GTI Driver
    • View Profile
Question to dealerspots
« on: July 18, 2013, 10:08:16 pm »
Hi

yesterday I uploaded a black LP640 Roadster, which got deleted now under dealer. I dont want to complain about that, I understand it. But I would like to know, at which distance from a dealer does it count as a dealerspot? So do I have to stand at least 100m away, so that spots are allowed or was it just, because the LP640 didnt have a license plate and cars with license plate are allowed at that corner?
Because the dealer I am referring to is in a side street of the Kurfürstendamm in Berlin, the best street for spotting (maybe you know that and know how it looks there). So I would like to know, which spots there also count as a dealer spot. Not that I walk there and spot a car at this corner and than again it will be deleted, even when it has nothing to do with the dealer (which could happen, cause the Kurfürstendamm also have some luxurious stores and restaurants, where exotic cars park).
Or do all spots at this corner count as dealerspot and 50m far away, spots are allowed on the site again? Thats what I would like to know for later times, if I should wait 50m away to spot a black LP640 Roadster  :)

Greetings,
Morten

Jeroen

• Discussiemod
  • Modder-Eter
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
  • Lekker mekkeren!
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
Re: Question to dealerspots
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 10:18:54 pm »
This car is around the corner from where it was sold without any plates. The trailer was probably parked there because there was more space. Every single dealerspot is inspected individually so we can't give an indication about the distance it has to be away from the dealer.

Damors

• Golf 4 GTI Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 10:31:08 pm »
Ok, thanks for the answer. It was, just as I expected, that each spot will be looked individually. But I wanted an "official" answer.

Jeroen

• Discussiemod
  • Modder-Eter
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
  • Lekker mekkeren!
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 10:42:56 pm »
:) That is the official answer, because every situation is different.