October 23, 2017, 05:12:47 pm

Author Topic: Where do you spot?  (Read 24520 times)

Michel

• Autogespot Crew
  • Pagani Zonda F Driver
    • View Profile
    • Autogespot!
Re: Where do you spot?
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2006, 06:01:09 pm »
Wow the english forum is alive ;)

Jeroen

• Discussiemod
  • Modder-Eter
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
  • Lekker mekkeren!
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2006, 06:03:37 pm »
Hehe, the city in which i live is Dundee. It is on the east side of scotland. Yeah the 355 and db9 are my spots   ;). I see quite a lot and i have some good photo's so i will post them up  8-)
^O^ Welcome on the board! Great start with with DB9, 355 and the car you just uploaded. ;)

Martijn

• Modder-Eter
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2006, 06:03:59 pm »
Nice Pagani :o _O_
Martijn is echt de eindbaasmod van Autogespot.

Jeroen

• Discussiemod
  • Modder-Eter
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
  • Lekker mekkeren!
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2006, 06:04:13 pm »
:') Thanks for telling already.

Martijn

• Modder-Eter
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2006, 06:05:00 pm »
You're welcome :)
Martijn is echt de eindbaasmod van Autogespot.

TheScottishSpotter

• Fiat Panda Driver
  • Canon EOS 40D
    • View Profile
    • Car-Spottings
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2006, 07:33:38 pm »
Thanks guys, the pagani was extremely cool, i could not believe what i was seeing :P

pieliej

• Bentley Continental GTC Driver
  • Paris - Rome - Berlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2006, 04:01:02 pm »
Thanks guys, the pagani was extremely cool, i could not believe what i was seeing :P

It looks beter than a Veyron, no doubt about that.

Tim Oosting

• Renault Megane RS Driver
  • Moi avec mon K110D
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2006, 01:56:55 pm »

The Pagani's looks are truly astonishing, whereas the Veyron doesn't contain any beauty but the engine... So this doesn't come as a surprise eh? ;)

Question @ Vantage91 : Have you ever been to Edinburgh? And if you have, do you know whether it has some exotics? The reason why I ask this is because I am going on a schooltrip to visiting Edinburgh, and I was just curious.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 02:02:05 pm by Ultime »

FvR

• Porsche 911 Turbo Driver
  • RS4 Avant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2006, 03:14:06 pm »

The Pagani's looks are truly astonishing, whereas the Veyron doesn't contain any beauty but the engine... So this doesn't come as a surprise eh? ;)

Question @ Vantage91 : Have you ever been to Edinburgh? And if you have, do you know whether it has some exotics? The reason why I ask this is because I am going on a schooltrip to visiting Edinburgh, and I was just curious.
Luuk already asked someone that lives in Edinburgh if he sees there many exotics and he said that were almost none, so crappy spotting there :)

TheScottishSpotter

• Fiat Panda Driver
  • Canon EOS 40D
    • View Profile
    • Car-Spottings
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2006, 09:34:08 pm »
Sorry to not replying earlier

@Ultime - Actually edinburgh is not bad for spotting. You have to know where to go though. I find there are some nice cars in the huge carpark near the centre (I have seen an original lotus europa there and also the db7 gt which is in my autogespot spots  ;)). Also theres the high street just south and if you stand there you are bound to see something, i just came out a shop and there was a db9 volante across the street letting people off  ^O^. I saw 2 quattroportes that day also one that said just married on the back, hehe. Also just outside edinburgh there is a ferrari/maserati/bentley/porsche dealer on the outskirts south of edinburgh itself. I think it is a good spotting area though especially if you stand on the motorway just near the ferrari garage, i was going past in the car and a black 430 blasted past, an aston martin db9 cruised past on the other carriageway and then i saw a blue 911 turbo s and then a rolls royce phantom parked outside a mini dealer  :+ (this was all in the space of 5 minutes  :o). So yeah just have a look make sure you have the camera ready and you might see some nice cars if you are lucky. Also on the motorway keep a lookout. One year i was going through scotland and through england and onto france and i saw a gt2rs test mule on the motorway but i never got any pics  :'(.; Anyways, hope you see something  8-)

Sander

• Veyron-nerd
  • Autogespot Crew
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
  • Ik ben fakking oud!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2006, 09:34:58 pm »
How did you find Autogespot?
Quote from: Emil
Max Cooper. hoe ik hem ken? Ben beetje een contactenwereld aan het opbouwen ;) beetje mezelf tussen de rijke gasten proppen ;) Kimble zegt jullie vast ook wel wat ;) heb ik ook contact mee :)

TheScottishSpotter

• Fiat Panda Driver
  • Canon EOS 40D
    • View Profile
    • Car-Spottings
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2006, 09:51:21 pm »
hm.. i cant actually remember. I think i found emil on jabbasworld and added him to msn and he told me about the website  :)

Emil

• Baas
  • Koenigsegg CCX Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2006, 09:54:27 pm »
Jup :P You liked my pics and I told that you that most of my pics where @ autogespot.

Tim Oosting

• Renault Megane RS Driver
  • Moi avec mon K110D
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2006, 04:01:48 pm »
Sorry to not replying earlier

@Ultime - Actually edinburgh is not bad for spotting. You have to know where to go though. I find there are some nice cars in the huge carpark near the centre (I have seen an original lotus europa there and also the db7 gt which is in my autogespot spots  ;)). Also theres the high street just south and if you stand there you are bound to see something, i just came out a shop and there was a db9 volante across the street letting people off  ^O^. I saw 2 quattroportes that day also one that said just married on the back, hehe. Also just outside edinburgh there is a ferrari/maserati/bentley/porsche dealer on the outskirts south of edinburgh itself. I think it is a good spotting area though especially if you stand on the motorway just near the ferrari garage, i was going past in the car and a black 430 blasted past, an aston martin db9 cruised past on the other carriageway and then i saw a blue 911 turbo s and then a rolls royce phantom parked outside a mini dealer  :+ (this was all in the space of 5 minutes  :o). So yeah just have a look make sure you have the camera ready and you might see some nice cars if you are lucky. Also on the motorway keep a lookout. One year i was going through scotland and through england and onto france and i saw a gt2rs test mule on the motorway but i never got any pics  :'(.; Anyways, hope you see something  8-)
Thanks ;) 

Big_Marx

• Fiat Panda Driver
  • Always have 1 eye looking for cars :D
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Personal Website
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2012, 08:27:37 pm »
in my country (Slovenia):
-almost no where :D
-some times i see some cool cars in front of hotels but ''stuff''/''guards'' start yelling at you that you should go away and stop doing photos and bla bla bla :D so it's really hard.. ;/

And when my cam stop working (for no reason) i saw so much exotic cars, now i finally have new one and i can't find 1 car lol :D
I'm not long time here on AG, but till today i post 3 spots lol... and i saw like 10 but in time when i didn't have cam :(